EquineLuxury "Knot Stop" Natural Mane & Tail Detangler
EquineLuxury "Knot Stop" Natural Mane & Tail Detangler (Jojoba & Vitamin E Enriched)
EquineLuxury "Knot Stop" Mane & Tail Detangler produces an amazing shine instantly after use. After completion of this treatment, the mane and tail will be covered in a glamorous shine. This product gives body to the hair helps it look thicker and fuller; it also leaves these areas looking soft and silky. Perfect for shows!
This Mane & Tail Detangler is Australia hand made from the purest ingredients.
- Quickly detangles knots in the mane and tail
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Creates Amazing Show Winning Shine
- Tested on Horses by Equine Professionals
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin
- Low Irritation Formula
- Safe for Human Hands
- Benefits from 100% Pure Argan & Jojoba Oils
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We have made this product from the most natural ingredients possible when it comes to making a Detangler, while at the same time not compromising on results and performance. We understand that a detangled mane and tail is a significant outcome.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- NO Coco Betaine
- NO Methyl Paraben
- NO Decyl Glucoside
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Thickeners
- NO Artificial/Synthetic Perfumes and Fragrances
- NO Petrochemicals
- NO Toxic Poisons and Pesticides
- NO Chemical Detergents
- NO Harmful Preservatives
- NO Palm Oil
EquineLuxury "Knot Stop" Natural Mane & Tail Detangler is Jojoba & Lemongrass Oil Enriched:
We have proudly formulated these products with these natural ingredients to harness all the benefits they provide in helping our conditioner achieve a show winning shine for your horse.
Lemongrass Oil is a well known anti-fungal agent. It also smells amazingly fresh and floral and has a big benefit to keep the flies away from your horse.
Jojoba Oil is also world-renowned for its benefits on the hair and skin. Its unique fats profile allows it to cover and protect the skin and hair from damage and dryness. It also has been known to reduce irritation on already damaged skin.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Remove loose dirt from mane and tail
- Spray detangler on mane and tail until it is properly covered
- Let it dry for a while
- Brush mane and tail out with a wide comb or use your hands
© 2020, equineluxury.com.au