EquineLuxury "Show Shine" Natural Coat Spray with Argan Oil & calming Lavender
EquineLuxury "Show Shine" Natural Coat Spray with Argan Oil & calming Lavender.
EquineLuxury "Show Shine" Coat Spray produces an amazing shine instantly after use. After completion of this treatment, the coat will be covered in a glamorous shine. Perfect for shows!
EquineLuxury "Show Shine" Natural Coat Spray with Argan Oil & calming Lavender is Australia hand made from the purest ingredients.
- Quickly leaves an instant shine on your horse's coat
- Free from Harmful Chemicals
- Creates Amazing Show Winning Shine
- Tested on Horses by Equine Professionals
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin
- Low Irritation Formula
- Safe for Human Hands
- Benefits from 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
We have made this product from the most natural ingredients possible when it comes to making a Coat Spray, while at the same time not compromising on results and performance.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- NO Coco Betaine
- NO Methyl Paraben
- NO Decyl Glucoside
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Thickeners
- NO Artificial/Synthetic Perfumes and Fragrances
- NO Petrochemicals
- NO Toxic Poisons and Pesticides
- NO Chemical Detergents
- NO Harmful Preservatives
- NO Palm Oil
EquineLuxury "Show Shine" Natural Coat Spray with Argan Oil & Lavender Enriched:
We have proudly formulated this product with these natural ingredients to harness all the benefits they provide in helping our conditioner achieve a show winning shine for your horse.
Lavender Oil is well known for its calming results. It also smells amazing and has a big benefit to keep your horse focused.
Argan Oil is also world-renowned for its benefits on the hair and skin. Its unique fats profile allows it to cover and protect the skin and hair from damage and dryness. It also has been known to reduce irritation on already damaged skin.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Brush or wash loose dirt from the coat
- Spray horses coat, mane and tail
- Brush or towel into coat
- Allow drying
- Finish off with towel or cotton mitt
- May also be applied to dry coats regularly
© 2020, equineluxury.com.au